Wheelmelt Hotmelt Gluer
The HM50N Wheelmelt is a Hotmelt Glue Wheel-In-Pot applicator.
Quick and simple to operate. Adjustable to accommodate a wide range of carton sizes, the Wheelmelt is one of the most versatile and multi purpose hand gluers available. It is often used for “get you out of trouble” applications, pilot launches, low speed production or resealing.
Glue is applied by manually passing the carton flap across the top of the glue wheel , closing of the carton flap by hand follows. The whole process combines into one swift movement.
An adjustable front guide is positioned to suit carton flap size variations and an adjustable top plough provides down pressure to keep the carton flap on the glue wheel.
Multiple wheel configurations are available for more than one glue line, and a solid wheel up to 100mm wide can also be fitted.
The Wheelmelt is easily transported and is used in industries throughout the world.
- 220-240V 1Ph 50Hz
- 3mm Wide Wheel (Glue Application Width)
- Temperature Adjustable upto 190°C
- Over temperature safety cut-out
- Doctor Blade Glue quantity control
- Seal carton Flaps 15-300mm deep x upto 450mm wide
- Speed upto 15 Carton ends/minute, depending on operator dexterity
- Approx 2ltr tank capacity, use raw chips of Hotmelt Adhesive
- Approx 400mm x 400mm x 200mm high, weighs 22kg
Options on request;
- Different Wheel Widths (Glue Application Widths)
- Multiple Wheels
- Carton Back Stop
- 110v 50/60Hz Version