Read more about Integrated Glueing Technology on the 'About Us' page
Please call us, we look forward to hearing from you.
tel: 01225 783 456
fax. 01225 783 400
Wheelmelt Hotmelt Carton sealer
Brunel Engineering Services (igluetech) HM50N Wheelmelt table top gluer
Table-Top hotmelt hand gluer for carton sealing and other glueing applications
Quick and simple to operate. Adjustable to accommodate a wide range of carton sizes, the Wheelmelt is one of the most versatile and multi purpose hand gluers available. It is often used for “get you out of trouble” applications, pilot launches, low speed production or resealing.
Special attachments can be fitted for individual jobs such as envelope sealing.
The Wheelmelt is easily transported and is used in industries throughout the world.
- 220-240V 1Ph 50Hz
- 3mm Wide Wheel (Glue Application Width)
- Temperature Adjustable upto 190°C
- Over temperature safety cut-out
- Doctor Blade Glue quantity control
- Seal carton Flaps 15-300mm deep x upto 450mm wide
- Speed upto 15 Carton ends/minute, depending on operator dexterity
- Approx 2ltr tank capacity, use raw chips of Hotmelt Adhesive
- Approx 400mm x 400mm x 200mm high, weighs 22kg
Options on request;
- Different Wheel Widths (Glue Application Widths)
- Multiple Wheels
- Carton Back Stop
- 110v 50/60Hz Version
More photos below